Pages

Sunday 26 July 2009

Moved hosting (at short notice)….

The T-SQL Tidy website has disappeared from its original web host.  I was in the process of updating the site and putting it onto its new home….but it looks like I’ve had to accelerate my plans somewhat.

I’ve decided to go with the new design, although its still ‘fluid’. 

Which is were I ask for feedback! 

I’m going to start work on the next feature-set for T-SQL Tidy, so I would like a bit of feedback about the site.  What features would you like on it? What does work (very well) and what doesn’t work?

All feedback will be award a prize of my respect and adoration for a minimum of 30 working days. No refunds will be given!

1 comment:

  1. Now that the site hosted by aspspider has gone. The web references will stop working. They need to updated to http://tsqltidy.com.serv6.temphostspace.com/SQLTidy.asmx .

    When I get the DNS problems sorted, the address will become more readable.

    ReplyDelete